Beyond Best Buy and Walmart lies a series of deals for the dapper gent. To follow is an edited list of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday sales for 2014, featuring discounts and deals from friends and favorite brands.
50% off sitewide
30% off sitewide
Up to 33% off select styles during Allen Edmonds Black Friday Sale through 12/1
Black Lapel’s first sale ever.
25% Off $150, 30% off $250
15% OFF using code MEGA15.
8 days 8 deals
20% off ties and trousers
$50-150 off suits plus more deals
15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000
15% off all orders with THANKS15
lowest prices of the year. Get up to 55% off shirts, blazers, and accessories
up to 70% off with code BLKFRI
Not a sale exactly, but connect with J.Crew’s VPS service and they’ll open early or stay late just for you.
25% off with code GOBBLE
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals online and in-store
25% off ties with SHOP25
Select Black Friday deals in the Nordstrom Men’s Shop.
20% OFF On all orders above $280
Up to 30% off sale
Save 10% on orders over $100; 15% over $250; 20% over $500 and 25% on orders of $1000 or more; enter the code EARLYTURKEY14 at checkout
up to 25% off leather bags, belts, home goods & accessories
Have an addition? Contact Modern Fellows.
Other cool stuff:* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.