It’s been an exciting 2014 for menswear and for Modern Fellows. Thank you to all of the entrepreneurs, writers and friends who made it possible for Modern Fellows to share the stories behind the innovators who are helping men dress sharp in the digital age. I’m thankful for the opportunity to write and to get to know so many kind and passionate people, and look forward to a great 2015.
In the meantime, check out how a few friends ended the year 2014 —
- The American Classic recaps its year online
- The gents at Black Lapel advise on choosing the best tuxedo for New Years’ Eve
- Effortless Gent is taking a few weeks off to plan for 2015
- Fine Young Gentleman launches Jay Butler shoe line
- Menswear Style lists the most stylish men of 2014