Richmond-based menswear startup retailer Ledbury is launching a custom suiting program. To celebrate, their DC shop in Cady’s Alley in Georgetown is offering a slew of custom suiting and shirting specials.
Five custom shirts are $800, one custom suit and two shirts are $1,720, a custom tux and shirt is $1,560, and a custom sport coat and two custom casual shirts are $1,320.
See the flier, above and below, for more details. The flier indicates prices are good through November 30. Book an appointment online via Ledbury.com/custom-shirting.
Other cool stuff:* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.