Inspired by tomorrow’s debut of American Field in Boston and a recent article on the resurgence of the Made-in-America label in the Wall Street Journal, Modern Fellows today released an updated list of places to find American-made clothes, accessories and other essentials for professionals.
The evolving list reflects a number of American-focused manufacturers and retailers, from Hickey Freeman and Adrian Jules for suits to shirts by Ratio Clothing and Jack Robie to shoes, socks and accessories from Allen Edmunds to Zkano.
Who is missing?
Other cool stuff:* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.