From plaids, windowpanes and patterns, LA-based Unsimply Stitched puts out an impressive and regularly-updated line of bright, cheery, colorful socks that can transition from the boardroom to the bar. Their socks — a blend of combed cotton, elastane and polyamide fibers — are soft, feel great and lend a pop to staid suits and jeans.
Modern Fellows’ readers receive a discount of 10% off Unsimply Stitched socks using code MODERNFELLOWS at checkout on their website.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.