Readers of Modern Fellows receive a discount of $20 off Proper Cloth custom dress shirts for first time customers.
Based out of New York, Proper Cloth provides made-to-measure shirting online and via a Big Apple showroom. (The company has also expanded its offerings and is now an intriguing destination for online custom suiting.)
I’ve enjoyed covering Proper Cloth over the years, and love the look, feel, fit and convenience of their on-demand, made-to-measure dress shirts for men.
Read my review to discover why “Proper Cloth’s photos pull you in, but the fabrics, customer service and enthusiasm and execution” should make you stick around.
The company makes it easy to perfect the fit, the fabrics are amazing, and their customer service guarantee is solid.
Read more: Proper Cloth Shirt Review
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.