Discover the best deals from Bonobos’ excellent 2023 Black Friday Sale, which offers 30% discounts with a code.
Bonobos’ Black Friday Sale Details
Discounts are automatically applied to your cart. Several product lines are excluded from the promotion, including Bonobos’ Original Washed Chinos and Washed Chinos 2.0, the Jetsetter Wool Suit, and Stretch Weekday Warrior Dress Pants.
Bonobos is one of my favorite options for stylish business casual outfits for men and an excellent example of an innovative clothing brand helping men dress sharp in the digital age.
The menswear startup began life in 2007, launched by Co-Founders and Stanford Business School classmates Andy Dunn and Brian Spaly. In June 2017, Walmart acquired the company, though the brand has managed to maintain its identity and style in the wake of the deal.
While Bonobos started out as a digital native brand, over time it has opened a series of Brick and Mortar 2.0 Guideshops to help consumers get a feel for the merchandise and determine their sizes in person.
The company generally hosts terrific Black Friday menswear sales, and hosts excellent end of season events twice per year.
Picks from Bonobos’ Black Friday 2023 sale
- Bonobos’ Blazers: While their Jetsetter suits are excluded from the promotion, Bonobos’ Jetsetter Blazers are on sale. My favorite is the Jettsetter Blazer in Navy with Flap Pockets, which is marked down from $350 to $245. The also-stylish Charcoal Jettsetter Blazer is marked down further to under $210.
- Cozy Sweaters: Bonobos shines when it comes to sweaters, and nearly all of their stylish knitwear is included in the sale. I particularly enjoy their whimsical holiday-themed sweaters, including this year’s selection of supersoft Critter Fleece Crew Sweaters, which are marked down from $129 to under $91. (The Cheers to Robots edition is already on sale, so the code takes the normally $129 sweater down to $62.30.)
- Strech Jeans: Bonobos was founded with a focus on better-fitting pants. While their Original Stretch Chinos aren’t on sale (but are still a great value at $99), Bonobos makes lightweight strech jeans, as well as super-stretchy travel jeans, which are both on sale. I picked up a pair of Bonobos’ premium stretch jeans during a previous Black Friday sale and love their fit, style and durability.
- Shirt Jackets: Bonobos is an excellent option for “Shackets.” I particularly like their Japanese Wool Jacket in caramel Glen Check, an exceptionally stylish shirt jacket option for the fall. The Jacket is marked down from$225 to under $158 during Bonobos’ sale.
- Hats and Gloves: Bonobos also tends to stock thoughtful accessories. Their Cashmere Beanie and Tech Gloves are great finds from their sale.
Have you shopped Bonobos’ sale?
What was your favorite find? Leave your opinion in the comments.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.