Discover the best deals from Bonobos’ excellent 2022 semi-annual sale with discounts of up to 60% off, plus an extra 30% off sale items with a code.
Bonobos is one of my favorite options for stylish business casual outfits for men and an excellent example of an innovative clothing brand helping men dress sharp in the digital age.
The company hosts a massive end of season event twice per year. Bonobos’ latest clearance event launched January 17, 2022.
Bonobos’ January 2022 Clearance Sale Coupon Code
Bonobos January 2022 clearance sale sees discounts of up to 60%, plus take an extra 30% off with coupon code FEELING2022.
Here are my favorite finds from Bonobos’ sale:
- Bonobos released a collection of Limited Edition Sweaters in 2021, which are now marked down to $48.30 (regularly $129). The sweaters are kitchy and perhaps not for everyone, but I just bought a holiday-appropriate green faire isle sweater I’ve had my eyes on ever since last year. Would I pay $129 for it? No. But it was a find for under $50.
- The Sweater Shacket from Bonobos looks cozy for winter and is marked down to $55.30 (regularly $129).
- The Cotton Cashmere Crewneck sweater ($48.30) and Lightweight Waffle Crew ($27.30) are worth checking out as transitional pieces.
- Several of Bonobos’ All Season Jeans styles and Extra Stretch Travel Jeans are on sale for $55.30 (regularly $99).
- If you’re heading back to the office, several of Bonobos’ Jetsetter stretch suits are on sale. (Bonobos Blue Glen check suit jacket is on sale for $245, regularly $450.)
- Bonobos’ English Tweed Car Coat (on sale for $195, regularly $449) and Italian Overcoat (on sale for $209.30, regularly $499) are boss.
Have you shopped Bonobos’ sale?
What was your favorite find? Leave your opinion in the comments.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.