Starting today, men’s shoe startup Ace Marks is dropping some seriously stunning shoes.
Introducing Ace Marks’ Weekly Drop
These weekly drops may include unique hand-painted custom patinas or burnishes, limited editions or re-releases of retired classic styles.
That week’s drop will only be available for purchase on Ace Marks’ website until 50 pairs have sold or 7 days have passed (whichever comes first).
The Wholecut Carlo Oxford in Purple Streak Patina
Ace Marks’ inaugural weekly drop features their Wholecut Carlo Oxfords in a flashy, hand-painted purple streak patina. The company explains:
“We commissioned a top patina artist who regularly pushes the envelope for brands such as Berluti [ed. note: an outstanding choice for designer sneakers) & Prada to create our elegantly bold Purple Streak Patina. He chose to do it on a wholecut to showcase the full effect of the patina. The result is a mesmerizing and complex patina that is guaranteed to turn heads and collect compliments.”Ace Marks Weekly Drop
These Wholecut Oxfords feature a 100% full-grain calfskin leather upper, cushioned insole, calfskin leather lining, “Blake flex” construction and the proprietary “Ace Marks last.”
Assuming your size is in stock, Ace Marks’ artisan will hand paint the shoes for expected delivery from Italy in approximately 3-6 weeks, according to the company. (If your size isn’t in stock, delivery could take 8-10 weeks.)
Cost of Ace Marks’ Weekly Drop Shoes
At $450 a pair, these Wholecut Oxfords aren’t cheap, though they are wholly unique and made to order. You can also shave 10% off of the price with a coupon:
Ace Marks coupon
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* Take 10% off your first order from Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.