Take an EXTRA 30% off one of my favorite menswear retailers sale items.
As anyone who has casually glanced at this blog will know, I adore Richmond, Virginia-based menswear brand Ledbury.
They have an amazing sensibility, and I’m convinced that they are one of the absolute best destinations generally for menswear around. In particular, Ledbury is at the top of my list for great men’s dress shirts.
They also tend to have pretty good sales, and their current winter sale is no exception.
Now until January 24, 2020, take an EXTRA 30% off sale prices. No code needed. The discount should show up in your cart.
Here are just a couple of picks from the sale:
Sand Franklin 5 Pocket Corduroy Pants
Navy Heather Brewer Mock Neck Sweater
Note that this is under their “last call” policy, which means all sales are final. It’s not my favorite policy, but an increasing number of peers such as Bonobos and Todd Snyder are doing the same thing. Just make sure you know your size and what you’re getting into.
Photo credit: All photos courtesy of Ledbury.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.