Black Friday and Cyber Monday are bringing outstanding deals on athleisure and activewear for women and men.
Black Friday clothing deals
I’ve been curating Black Friday clothing sales for a while now. (Really, it’s turned into a Cyberweek of sales.)
There are dozens of Black Friday deals to be had on menswear as well as epic Cyberweek deals on women’s clothing. It also turns out that stellar Black Friday deals exist on prescription eyeglasses from brands like Felix Gray and Warby Parker.
This year, I wanted to break out a separate list of the greatest Black Friday sales on athleisure and activewear for women and men. Given the pandemic, athleisure and workleisure clothing is seeing a huge boost.
Black Friday is an opportune time to refresh your athleisure and work-from-home wardrobe, and maybe to pick up a new Zoom shirt.
List of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales on athleisure and activewear
- Athleta, owned by the Gap, takes up to 60% off online and in stores during its Black Friday sale.
- Bold Body Apparel takes 40% off everything across its lineup of, well, bold (and colorful) athleisure and workout clothing for women.
- Girlfriend Collective has a pretty great 30% off sitewide during their Black Friday 2020 sale on athleisure staples for women. GC sells ethically and sustainably-made athleisure and makes a nice alternative to lululemon for athleisure.
- Gymshark – See savings of up to 50% on some of its affordable athletic and athleisure basics during their Black Friday 2020 sale.
- Handful offers 30% off with code FIVESTAR across its line of sports bras, tops, leggings and accessories “designed to flatter not to flatten” during its Black Friday 2020 sale.
- K-DEER – Very cool: Take 30% off stripy and colorful American-made leggings and active and yoga wear with coupon code HUSTLE.
- Kinflyte is having a Black Friday sale, taking 30% off sitewide from their eco-friendly, anti-odor athleisure and activewear bras and underwear for women meant to improve posture and reduce stress on your back. Antibacterial. Anti-Odor. Sweat-Wicking. Eco-Friendly. Posture Support & Comfort
- Lulu’s is having a massive sale with between 25-90% off everything with code FRIYAY25.
- lululemon is dropping Black Friday deals this week.
- Mana Threads‘ Black Friday 2020 sale takes up to 70% off “bold and biodegradable” activewear for women.
- Nordstrom is taking up to 50% selections from its private Zella brand of athleisure leggings and clothing for women and men during its Cyber Week sale.
- Nuu Muu has 20% off almost everything with code Giving. Nuu Muu specializes in active, outdoor and athleisure dresses meant for running, travel, hiking, biking, workouts, cycling, tennis and more.
- Olivers Apparel, which makes affordable luxury activewear for men, is taking 20% off all orders through November 30 during its Black Friday sale.
- Outdoor Voices takes up to 50% off select styles from its athleisure and activewear lines of leggings, sports bras and more. (Vogue calls Outdoor Voices the “anti-lululemon.”)
- Pact’s Black Friday 2020 doorbusters are live. Pact makes excellent, sustainably-produced basics for men and women from organic cotton and other fabrics.
- Roam Loud has 10% off its activewear basics with code WELCOME10.
- Rhone‘s Black Friday sale is live. Take 30% off sitewide from this destination for luxury athleisure activewear, basics and commuter button down shirts constructed from technical fabrics.
- Ten Thousand launched a “cash for class” Black Friday sale, taking up to 40% off its athletic and athleisure apparel for men.
- Tommy John has a great Black Friday / Cyberweek sale going on: You can get 25% off throughout its athleisure and activewear basics for men and women. Co-founder Tom Patterson explains why he thinks the right underwear can change your life.
- Western Rise is having a sale with up to 25% off its versatile activewear and athleisure for men meant to transition from workout to work to play.
- Wild Rye – Spend $100+: Take 20% off with code WOMENLED20; 30% off $300 with code WOMENLED30; 40% off $500+ with code WOMENLED40 from this woman-led activewear line.
- Yummie – Real Housewives of New York City participant Heather Thomson launched Yummie in 2008 to inspire self confidence with her line of activewear for women. Take 30% off sitewide with code HAPPYHOLIDEALS.
Looking for more discounts? See my list of online clothing sales for men for up-to-date coupons and deals on menswear.
Have you taken advantage of any of these Black Friday athleisure sales? Am I missing any? Please let me know in the comments.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 78 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover why these 17 innovative menswear brands are among my favorites.
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.