Quickly discover the best Memorial Day clothing sales online with this look into seasonal discounts, evergreen coupon codes and major promotions from stylish brands.
Memorial Day Clothing and Shoe Sales
This section details where to find current clothing sales and deals from stylish clothing brands.
Currently, there are several great Memorial Day sales on stylish men’s clothing to take advantage of:
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly sale takes up to 60% off a selection of stylish clothing for men and women and kids through June 5.
- Huckberry, one of my favorite stylish men’s clothing stores, is hosting a terrific Memorial Day Sale with deals of up to 35% off. Look for discounts from Huckberry’s house brands including Flint & Tinder, Forty Five, Rhodes and Wellen.
- Everlane takes 40% or more of over 400 summer ready sustainable clothing styles for men and women during its Memorial Day sale. Everlane is one of my favorite places to find men’s cashmere sweaters online and is a terrific, affordable alternative to lululemon for leggings and athleisure for women. This is a outstanding sale for Everlane, and I’ve picked up several pieces from last year’s sale, including their incredible-value chinos.
- Bonobos takes 25% off almost everything during its “Springboard to Summer” sale for men from May 30 – June 2. Bonobos is one of my favorite online menswear clothing stores and an amazing destination for business casual clothing for men. Get to know more about Bonobos’ Guide Shops.
- Pact is having a sitewide sale on its sustainably-produced clothing for men and women. Pact is marking everything down and adding new items, including seasonal bestsellers, to their clearance section.
- J. Crew takes an extra 60% off sale styles plus 30% almost everything else. (Sadly, J. Crew’s terrific slim fit chinos for men and broken-in t-shirts are excluded from the sale.)
- Vessi has quickly become one of my favorite options for waterproof, minimalist knit sneakers for men and women. Get up to 30% off during their Memorial Day sale. Check out why I believe their sneakers are a go-to shoe for the new normal in my review of Vessi shoes.
- Taylor Stitch – This California-based online menswear retailer that specializes in comfortable and casual clothing is having a Spring Send Off sale with up to 30% off site wide and even deeper discounts on Workshop and Last Call Styles. Try Taylor Stitch’s Apres Pants, a great example of a jogger with a working fly.
- Allen Edmunds is having a stellar Memorial Day Sale. Save up to 60% off sitewide with code SALE25.
- Prana, a sustainable fashion brand, is hosting a Summer Refresh sale with 25% off select in-season styles.
- Boden, which sells “unabashedly-British” style for men and women, has a “long weekends rule” sale with 25% off.
- Boohoo, the UK-based trendy fast-fashion alternative to SHEIN for men and women, takes 60% off everything.
- Oliver Cabell – Take 15% off sitewide off of Oliver Cabell’s made-in-Italy leather sneakers, drivers and shoes for men and women with code SAVE15. See my review of Oliver Cabell’s GAT sneakers and separate review of their very comfortable driving shoes.
- Charles Tyrwhitt — UK-based retailer Charles Tyrwhitt is having an excellent Memorial Day sale. Take 25% off everything with code MEMORIAL. Charles Tyrwhitt is one of my favorite online men’s clothing stores for business menswear basics and is a terrific option for cheap dress shirts for men.
- Rails Clothing takes 30% a selection of sale styles across its collection of elevated casual looks.
- Tommy John has 20% off sitewide using code MD2022. Find out why Tommy John’s co-founder Tom Patterson thinks that premium underwear could change your life.
- Myles Apparel, an excellent alternative to lululemon for athletic and athleisure gear for men, is having a “mix, match and save” Memorial Day sale with deals on shorts bundles.
- NAADAM is an excellent option for sustainably-produced quality cashmere sweaters and accessories for men and women. Treat yourself with 20% off during Naadam’s Memorial Day sale with code MDW20.
- Cotopaxi, a fabulous example of an sustainable clothing brand, sells outdoor adventure clothing and “gear for good.” Take up to 50% off select current season styles during their summer sale.
- Gymshark is having a limited time Summer Sale that takes up to 60% off select lines for men and women. The company is an affordable alternatives to lululemon for athleisure and activewear.
- Urban Outfitters is having a summer kick off sale with deals of up to 50% off.
- Spier and Mackey is having a long weekend sale with 20% select suits and sportscoats with code SPIER20. Look to Spier and Mackey for solid suits, sport coats, and professional wear for men.
- Indochino takes 15% off select blue suits with code BLUE15.
- Brooks Brothers has 30% off (almost) everything during its Memorial Day sale.
- Faherty takes up to 30% off new markdowns during its Memorial Day sale.
- Western Rise takes 25% off its entire collection of performance clothing for men made for travel, work and play during its Memorial Day sale with coupon code SUMMER.
- PAIGE Denim takes 20% off sitewide on fit-focused denim and clothing for men and women.
- Wolverine, “the gold standard in military and uniform footwear,” offers select styles for $99.99 with code BLVDSALE.
- Grayers has a summer kick off sale with 30% off sitewide.
- Unsimply Stitched saves you $24 when you buy any 8 pairs of socks with code SAVE24.
- Frank and Oak is having a Long Weekend Sale with 25% off everything.
“Evergreen” coupons and online discounts on men’s clothing and shoes
Unlike the temporary sales highlighted above, the coupon codes and discounts below don’t have an expiration date. (If you come across a code that is no longer working, please let me know in the comments.)
Pact Apparel offers a 20% discount off your first purchase with code MODERNFELLOWS. The Boulder, Colorado-based organic apparel company partners with fair trade-certified factories to make sustainably and ethically-produced basics for women and men. Pact makes some of my absolute favorite cotton t-shirts, underwear (see my review of Pact’s tagless boxers) and socks for men.
Beckett Simonon – Use coupon code MODERNFELLOWS for 20% off at one of my favorite options for affordable dress shoes, boots and leather sneakers for men. Read my review of Beckett Simonon’s dress shoes to find out why I think they are worth the wait.
Black Lapel is one of the best online men’s clothing store for custom suits. Get a $50 discount off your first custom suit from Black Lapel with coupon code FTOMODERN.
Everlane — Take advantage of a 10% coupon off your first Everlane order by signing up for emails. Everlane is an amazing online men’s clothing destination for tee shirts, chinos and denim as well as affordable athletic basics for men and women.
Liingo Eyewear is a Utah-based eyeglass company that makes some of my favorite blue light blocking glasses. Use coupon code MODERNFELLOWS to get a 25% discount off Liingo Eyewear.
Outerknown — Get a 15% discount off your first order from Outerknown by signing up for emails online. I adore their signature, extremely comfortable, soft and cozy blanket shirt for men, which was an amazing Christmas gift with a great story behind it.
Vint and York – Save 15% off vintage-inspired framed for “modern nostalgics” with coupon code MODERN15.
The absolute best online clothing sales events of the year
Some retailers have their own special sales that are so good they are worth marking down on your calendar each year.
Amazon Prime Day is Amazon’s annual extravaganza of sales, which historically has seen deep discounts on Amazon Prime Fashion Brands for men like Goodthreads, Amazon Essentials and Buttoned Down. Traditionally, Amazon has hosted Prime Days in June or July. Amazon moved Prime Day 2020 to October because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Cyber Week sales — The weeks of and after Thanksgiving in the United States are, hands-down, the best time to score online deals on men’s clothing and shoes. See Modern Fellows’ annual guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales on men’s clothing for more details.
What is your favorite men’s clothing sale or discount?
Thanks for reading this article. Please drop your favorite sale in the comments.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, I hope you’ll consider sharing it over your favorite social media channel.
Photo credit: Featured photo by Markus Spiske via Unsplash.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* Take 10% off your first order from Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.