Each November, I enjoy tracking the best Cyberweek sales on clothing, shoes, accessories and more from direct-to-consumer brands. Keep reading to discover a list of the best Cyber Monday and Black Friday 2020 discounts and coupon codes from innovative online women’s clothing stores and boutiques.
Retailers are unveiling their best deals of the year during Cyberweek 2020.
For instance, there are fantastic Black Friday deals for men from dozens of digital native brands.
Online brands are also serving up epic Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on athleisure.
It turns out you can also find some of the best prescription eyeglasses deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday with brands such as Felix Gray and Warby Parker offering rare sales.
Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales from innovative online women’s clothing stores and boutiques are also strong, with brands taking up to 75% off merchandise.
Before jumping in: This year has been a particularly tough one for retailers. I’ve had a chance to interview a number of entrepreneurs about how they are managing uncertainty and struggling to survive during the COVID-19 pandemic.
I have attempted to include in the list below a number of small and independent brands, taking the list beyond well-known brands like Banana Republic and J. Crew. This year, consider supporting small businesses and giving gifts with inspiring stories behind them.
List of Cyber Monday deals on women’s clothing
- Ande Swim, which lets you try on bathing suits at home, is having a big Black Friday 2020 sale. See savings of up to 75% with coupon code THISISBIG.
- Anthropologie takes an additional 30% off sale items.
- Aquatalia – It’s a perfect time to buy a pair of sleek Aquatalia boots. Use coupon code FRIDAY40 to take 40% off everything at Aquatalia.
- Aday is having its best sale of the year: Buy one item, get one free across its line of sells “consciously-designed” workleisure apparel made from performance fabrics and offers free shipping and returns. (Take a look at this separate guide to professional and business casual work wear made from technical fabrics for more workleisure ideas.)
- Black Halo takes 35% off its Los Angeles-made stylish tops, skirts, pants and dresses with code BLACKHALO35.
- Boden — Take 30% off womenswear with code N7X7 from this British fashion retailer that emphasizes often-colorful takes on classic wardrobe staples for women.
- Bombas offers 20% off all of its fun and colorful socks for women with code CHEER20, which is auto-applied to all orders.
- Garnet Hill has 40% off Shoes, Boots & Coats, 25% off other regular-price designs, and free shipping on orders with coupon code TOGETHER. GH is an attractive destination for striped sweaters, wrap dresses, and organic underwear among other wardrobe staples for women.
- Girlfriend Collective, which sells ethically and sustainably-made athleisure and activewear, takes 30% off their entire site during its Black Friday 2020 sale that began on November 24. Girlfriend Collective is an excellent alternative to lululemon for athleisure leggings and activewear.
- Grana is giving 15% off orders over $280 its collection of affordable luxury clothing for women made from premium fabrics like Chinese Silk, Mongolian cashmere, Peruvian Pima cotton and Australian Tencel.
- Gymshark takes up to 50% select lines of its affordable athletic and athleisure basics during its Black Friday 2020 sale.
- Jane Boutique – #Shopsmall this small business Saturday by purchasing clothing and accessories for women through Jane, a unique, affordable online women’s boutique that features a range of designers and brands.
- K-DEER – Take 30% off your order with code HUSTLE from K-DEER, which sells made-in-America leggings and other activewear and athleisure.
- Lulu’s takes between 25-90% off everything with code FRIYAY25 during its 2020 Black Friday sale.
- Madewell takes 30% off your total purchase from this brand that focuses on jeans and heritage-inspired clothing for women and men.
- Marine Layer is taking 24% off on Black Friday (November 27).
- M. M. Lafleur is having an “unprecedented times sale” with discounts of up to 70% off its clothing meant to help women “live with purpose, dress with ease.” Fashion startup M. M. Lafleur is an upgraded alternative to J. Crew.
- Ministry of Supply is giving 25% off sitewide during its Cyber Monday 2020 sale. Its workleisure apparel for women is constructed made from technical fabrics. (Ministry of Supply makes my favorite face masks.) with this interview with CEO CEO Aman Advani suggests trying Ministry of Supply’s Apollo top as a point of entry.
- Nisolo – Combine 25% sitewide savings with coupon code EXTRA25 with already-good deals of up to 60% off shoes for women.
- Nora Gardner – Take 30% off sitewide with code SALE30 from a designer who fashions striking work apparel for women.
- Of Mercer has an extra 25% off with code SWEETPOTATO25 from its entire constellation of clothes that are “designed by women for women.”
- Oliver Cabell provides 15% Off across its entire selection of affordable luxury shoes for women (and men).
- Onia — Score 25% off Onia’s bright, attractive swimsuits and casualwear for women with code SITE25.
- Outdoor Voices takes up to 50% off select styles from its athleisure and activewear lines of leggings, sports bras and more. (Vogue calls Outdoor Voices the “anti-lululemon.”)
- Pact’s Black Friday 2020 doorbusters are live. Pact makes excellent, sustainably-produced basics for men and women from organic cotton and other fabrics.
- Revtown has two pairs of jeans for women for $125 (regularly $158) during its Black Friday sale.
- Roam Loud has 10% off its activewear basics with code WELCOME10.
- Summersalt, which sells designer-quality swimwear without the markup, is offering 14 days of deals.
Photo credit: Photo by Burgess Milner.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.