Discover a list of the best Cyberweek and Black Friday 2023 discounts and coupon codes from innovative online women’s clothing stores and boutiques.
Retailers are unveiling their best deals of the year during Cyberweek 2023.
For instance, there are fantastic Black Friday deals for men from dozens of digital native brands.
Online brands are also serving up epic Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on athleisure.
It turns out you can also find some of the best prescription eyeglasses deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday with brands such as Felix Gray and Warby Parker offering rare sales.
Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales from innovative online women’s clothing stores and boutiques are also strong, with brands taking up to 75% off merchandise.
Before jumping in: This year has been a particularly tough one for retailers. I’ve had a chance to interview a number of entrepreneurs about how they are managing uncertainty and struggling to survive during the COVID-19 pandemic.
I have attempted to include in the list below a number of small and independent brands, taking the list beyond well-known brands like Banana Republic and J. Crew. This year, consider supporting small businesses and giving gifts with inspiring stories behind them.
List of 2023 Black Friday Deals on Women’s Clothing
- Able Clothing, an online women’s boutique that makes slow fashion and pays a living wage to women around the world, takes 40% off sitewide during Black Friday 2023 with BLACKFRIDAY40.
- Aday, which sells “consciously-designed” workleisure apparel constructed from performance fabrics, has up to 70% off during its Black Friday 2023 sale. (See my guide to professional and business casual work wear made from technical fabrics for more workleisure options.)
- Allbirds cuts up to 50% off select styles during its 2023 Black Friday Event, which gives you a chance to score a deal on their rarely-discounted lineup of sustainably-produced minimalist merino wool shoes for women.
- Alo Yoga, whose goal is to “spread good by bringing yoga to the world,” takes 30% off sitewide during Black Friday 2023.
- Amazon offers a ton of Cyberweek 2023 deals, including deep Black Friday-Cyberweek discounts on fashion for women.
- & Other Stories, owned by the H&M Group, sells everyday essentials for women from cardigan sweaters to slouch leather boots to leather croc handbags, and has a series of Black Friday 2023 sales.
- Ande Swim, which lets you try on bathing suits at home, is having a big Black Friday 2023 sale. Take 20% off orders with SAVE20, 30% off orders of $150 with code SAVE30, or 40% orders of $250 with code SAVE40.
- Anthropologie has its best deals of the year during its Black Friday 2023 sale.
- Beyond Yoga, which sells yoga-inspired activewear for women made in California, has 30% off sitewide for Black Friday 2023.
- Billabong, which is mostly known as a clothing and gear company for surfers, also carries a range of cute clothing for women. Take an extra 40% off sale items during their Black Friday 2023 sale.
- Black Halo takes 30% off select items during Black Friday 2023 from its Los Angeles-made stylish tops, skirts, pants and dresses.
- Boden — Take up to 60% off plus an extra 20% off sale tiems from this British fashion retailer that emphasizes often-colorful takes on classic wardrobe staples for women.
- Bombas offers 20% off all of its fun and colorful socks for women during their Black Friday 2023 sale.
- Brooks Brothers sees 30% off sitewide plus 3 or more dress shirts are 30% off during its 2023 Black Friday sale for women (and men).
- Club Monaco sports an amazing 40% off sitewide during its Black Friday-Cyber Monday 2023 event.
- Everlane sports up to 50% off almost everything during its Black Friday 2023 sale.
- Fatface, an incredible under-the-radar British clothing label, takes 25% off its lineup of stylish women’s clothing with code FESTIVE25 during its Black Friday 2023 sale.
- Garnet Hill has 25% or more off most items online. GH is an attractive destination for striped sweaters, wrap dresses, and organic underwear among other wardrobe staples for women.
- Grana is giving up to 70% off across its collection of affordable luxury clothing for women made from premium fabrics like Chinese Silk, Mongolian cashmere, Peruvian Pima cotton and Australian Tencel.
- Gymshark has a stellar 2023 Black Friday sale that sports up to 70% off its already affordable activewear and athleisure.
- Jane Boutique – #Shopsmall this small business Saturday by purchasing clothing and accessories for women through Jane, a unique, affordable online women’s boutique that features a range of designers and brands and offers up to 50% off with its Black Friday 2023 sale.
- J Crew – Take up to 50% off almost-everything during its “Black Friday 2023 Event.” This is one of the very few times of year where t-shirts, dresses, and other best selling women’s clothing are included in the discount.
- Levi Strauss Company has 40% off sitewide plus discover additional savings on sale items.
- M. M. Lafleur takes off 25% sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY across its clothing meant to help women “live with purpose, dress with ease.” Fashion startup M. M. Lafleur is an upgraded alternative to J. Crew.
- Madewell takes 30% off your purchase during their “Black Friday event” with code LETSGO.
- Ministry of Supply has an INCREDIBLE Black Friday 2023 sale this year: Use code BF30 for a flat 30% off sitewide, with no exclusions, or code BF35 for a whopping 35% discount off orders of at least $500 off of its lineup of stylish workleisure apparel for women. Get to know the brand via my interview with Ministry of Supply CEO Aman Advani.
- NAADAM, which specializes in sustainably-sourced, luxury cashmere sweaters and accessories for women, offers 40% off most items with code BLACKFRIDAY during Black Friday 2023.
- Nora Gardner – Take 30% off sitewide with code BF30OFF from a designer who fashions striking work apparel for women.
- Nordstrom is one of my favorite retailers that successfully made the transition to bricks-and-clicks. The Washington State-based retailer offers Black Friday 2023 deals of up to 80% off styles for women from house labels like Zelle and brands including 7 for Mankind, Acne Studios, AllSaints, Fear of God, LL Bean, Reef, The North Face, Vince, and many more.
- Pladra Flannel takes up to 40% off sitewide during Black Friday 2023 from this producer of high-quality flannels for women (and men) founded by alumni of North Face and JanSport.
- Pact Apparel specializes in sustainably-produced basics for women from organic cotton and other fabrics and has an annual “Countdown to Black Friday” 2023 series of sales that sees 20-50% off. Pact is one of my go-to options for organic cotton clothing.
- PrAna is a stylish option for sustainable clothing for men and women and takes 25% off select styles during its pre-Black Friday 2023 sale. The sustainable fashion company makes its clothes from materials like organic cotton, recycled polyester, and technical fabrics, great for hiking, climbing, working out and hanging out. PrAna is a solid alternative to lululemon for activewear and athleisure.
- Tommy Hilfiger cuts 50% off everything during their Black Friday 2023 sale.
- Vessi has its best sale of the year with up to 40% off during its Black Friday 2023 sale. See why I think their sneakers are an essential casual shoe for the new normal in my review of Vessi shoes.
- Woolrich, which makes blankets, outerwear, flannels and more for men and women, offers up to 40% off during its Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2023 sale.
Photo credit: Photo by Burgess Milner.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.