Direct-to-Consumer clothing startup Dearborn Denim is discounting its entire line of Made-In-America jeans and apparel for women and men during its 2020 Black Friday sale.
‘Tis the season for Black Friday sales on men’s clothing.
Robert McMillan founded Dearborn Denim in 20016 to prove that quality denim could be affordable, durable and Made in the USA.
Dearborn Denim cuts, sews and finishes its denim and apparel at its Garfield Park factory in Chicago. Dearborn advertises that it makes “the most comfortable jeans imaginable.”
The company just launched early access to its Black Friday 2020 sale:
Take 10% off across Dearborn Denim and Apparel’s entire site with code BF2020.
Try Dearborn Denim’s Dark Wash V3, available in the company’s three signature fits (slim, tailored and relaxed). The jeans feature a deep, rich indigo and are stitched with a high contrast white thread.
Photo credit: Photo courtesy of Dearborn Denim
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.