For a limited time, on purchases of $125 or more, take an additional 30% off of Ledbury’s sale items that have already been marked down up to 50%, for a total savings of up to 70%.
You can also get ready to go back-to-the-office with deals on Ledbury’s Blue Goodwin Lux Twill Dress shirt or blue-and-white striped Harrell dress shirt, both marked down from $185 to $76 when you take an extra 30% off sale items, and their five-pocket, warm moleskin pants, marked down from $165 to $69.
There are also terrific deals to be had on print, knitted and paisley ties, sportcoats and outerwear.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 106 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.