For a company best known for its colorful and upscale women’s clothing, splashy British Direct-to-Consumer brand Boden is having a surprisingly good menswear sale (as well as a stellar sale for women and kids).
While Johnnie Boden founded his company back in 1991 with a focus on men’s clothing, the British based clothing brand markets heavily towards women. I’m hard pressed to even find any men’s clothing in the frequent mail order catalogs that arrive at my house.
Yet Boden has clearly been making investments in its men’s clothing lineup. Boden’s men’s collection follows the same winning formula as its womenswear, relying on bright colors, fun patterns and lots of stripes.
Boden Spring Sale on Women, Men and Kids Clothing
Take up to 50% off plus an extra 10% off a selection of sale items for women, men and kids with with code B2M6.
Top menswear picks from Boden’s sale
Here are my top picks from Boden’s menswear sale:
- Cashmere Colorblock Crewneck Sweater for men,
$198.00$138.60 plus an extra $10% off.
- Original Slim Leg Chinos in Navy,
$85.00$59.50 plus an extra $10% off.
- Farley Merino Knitted Jacket (really, it’s a great Shirt Jacket aka Shacket),
$150.00$90.00 plus an extra $10% off.
- Linfield Technical Mac raincoat,
$250.00$150.00 plus an extra $10% off.
- Super-cozy, sherpa-lined Moccasin Slippers,
$75.00$37.50 plus an extra $10% off.
- 5 Pack of Favorite Socks in colorful stripes or zig-zags,
$40.00$20.00 plus an extra $10% off.
- Elgin Wool Jacket in an attractive Grey and Navy Check,
$250.00$175.00 plus an extra $10% off.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.