California-based Prana is taking an incredible 60% off its sustainably-made clothes for women and men.
Direct-to-consumer retailer Prana is a prime example of a e-commerce brand helping men dress sharp in the digital age. It’s a great alternative to lululemon for athleisure clothing for men and women, a good option to buy corduroy pants, and a solid place to find organic cotton clothing.
Through November 2, Prana is taking 60% off a selection of sale clothing:
You can see all of Prana’s menswear deals online.
Even better, Prana doesn’t appear to have made this merchandise “final sale,” a consumer-unfriendly practice that some brands attach to their sales. It appears Prana’s clothing is subject to its normal returns policy.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.