California-based Prana is taking an incredible 60% off its sustainably-made clothes for women and men.
Direct-to-consumer retailer Prana is a prime example of a e-commerce brand helping men dress sharp in the digital age. It’s a great alternative to lululemon for athleisure clothing for men and women, and also a good option to buy corduroy pants.
Through November 2, Prana is taking 60% off a selection of sale clothing:
You can see all of Prana’s menswear deals online.
Prana also has outstanding deals on women’s dresses, sweaters and more.
Even better, Prana doesn’t appear to have made this merchandise “final sale,” a consumer-unfriendly practice that some brands attach to their sales. It appears Prana’s clothing is subject to its normal returns policy.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 78 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover why these 17 innovative menswear brands are among my favorites.
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.