Save up to 30% on summer items and all time favorites from Rhone, maker of workout and everyday wear made from technical performance fabrics.
Rhone’s end-of-summer Surplus sale
Performance menswear startup Rhone just moved a ton of great merchandise to its “surplus” (aka sale) section “to make room for big things [they] have planned for the holiday season.”
Rhone is one of a growing number of companies making performance athleisure and workleisure clothing for men made from technical fabrics, and a great alternative to lululemon for men.
Now is a great time to buy a bathing suit for next season, as the sale includes the Fletcher Trunk, one of Rhone’s most popular summer products, marked down from $88 to $62, and their 7 inch board short, marked down from $98 to $68.
In fact, a range of their performance fabric athletic shorts are on sale including Rhone’s Versatility Short, Swift Short and Swift Knit Short.
Rhone has also included a number of all-season offerings in the sale, including the Element Tee, marked down to $34 from $54, and boxer briefs.
Just make sure you know what you’re getting into: Their Surplus (sale) items are final sale, which means no returns.
You can also get a coupon for 10% off your Rhone order by signing up for their emails.
Photo credit: Photo courtesy of Rhone.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.