Upgrade your wardrobe for less during Frank and Oak’s excellent across-the-board sale on elevated essentials for women and men.
Now is a great time to discover Canadian clothing startup Frank and Oak at a discount.
Frank and Oak Spring Sale Coupon Code
Take 25% off sitewide at Frank and Oak with coupon code SPRING25 through April 19, 2022 at 9:00AM Eastern.
About Frank and Oak
Frank and Oak is an online direct-to-consumer clothing brand for women and men whose purpose is to “inspire a better way of living by creating conscious products that last through time.”
Entrepreneurs Ethan Song and Hicham Ratnani founded Frank And Oak in Montreal, Canada in 2012 originally as a stylish direct-to-consumer men’s clothing brand.
Since then, Frank and Oak has developed an extensive women’s clothing line, and have opened physical stores throughout Canada and the United States. (Though several of their stores, including the Frank and Oak boutique in downtown Washington, DC, have since closed.)
Frank and Oak is a particularly great option for business casual clothing for men and women. Their focus on eco-friendly fashion and business practices also makes them an exemplary example of a sustainable clothing brand.
Best Bets from Frank and Oak’s Sale
The spring sale at Frank and Oak’s is a great time to refresh your spring and summer wardrobe (and perhaps try this Canadian brand for the first time).
Best bets for men from Frank and Oak’s sale:
- The French Terry Overshirt is a nice layer for spring and a good chance to invest in a versatile shacket (aka shirt jacket).
- Frank and Oak’s slim chino pant is made from recycled cotton and is a refreshingly dressy option for pants.
- At under $250, the Kapok Mac Coat is an affordable alternative to Burberry for a good looking, simple raincoat.
Best bets for women from Frank and Oak’s sale:
- Explore a wide range of really good looking (and better for the planet) straight-leg denim for women for under $100.
- Frank and Oak’s t-shirt dress is a simple, understated option for spring.
- The linen-blend midi skirt is already marked down to under $25 and is an excellent option for your summer return-to-office wardrobe.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.