Indochino and the W Hotel Washington, DC are hosting a limited time pop up. Here are the details.
It runs from 11:00AM until 7:00PM on Friday, January 24 and Saturday, January 25, 2020.
I had a chance to attend their launch event on January 23, where I took the pictures featured here.
The pop up is part of an ongoing series of temporary fashion engagements presented by the W Hotel under the banner of Runway Ready.”
Under this Runway Ready umbrella, the fashion-conscious W is hosting temporary pop-ups and meet-and-greets every couple of weeks with local DC brands and national (and international) brands with a local presence.
Indochino is no stranger to pop ups.
I had a chance to meet their former CEO and visit their Traveling Tailor concept several years ago as the digital-native brand tested out alternative ways to get their product and mission physically in front of customers.
I’ve had a chance to follow Indochino over the years and have been impressed by their willingness to test out new retail concepts and raise the profile of their digital brand.
Through their online presence, pop ups, mailings and a growing network of permanent retail showrooms around the United States, they are making custom, made-to-measure suiting more accessible for current and future customers.
Come visit the W at 515 15th Street NW in Washington, DC before it closes.
If you blink and miss the pop up, you can always stop by their permanent showrooms in Tyson’s Galleria, Bethesda Row or Georgetown.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 52 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.