Indochino and the W Hotel Washington, DC are hosting a limited time pop up. Here are the details.
It runs from 11:00AM until 7:00PM on Friday, January 24 and Saturday, January 25, 2020.
I had a chance to attend their launch event on January 23, where I took the pictures featured here.
The pop up is part of an ongoing series of temporary fashion engagements presented by the W Hotel under the banner of Runway Ready.”
Under this Runway Ready umbrella, the fashion-conscious W is hosting temporary pop-ups and meet-and-greets every couple of weeks with local DC brands and national (and international) brands with a local presence.
Indochino is no stranger to pop ups.
I had a chance to meet their former CEO and visit their Traveling Tailor concept several years ago as the digital-native brand tested out alternative ways to get their product and mission physically in front of customers.
I’ve had a chance to follow Indochino over the years and have been impressed by their willingness to test out new retail concepts and raise the profile of their digital brand.
Through their online presence, pop ups, mailings and a growing network of permanent retail showrooms around the United States, they are making custom, made-to-measure suiting more accessible for current and future customers.
Come visit the W at 515 15th Street NW in Washington, DC before it closes.
If you blink and miss the pop up, you can always stop by their permanent showrooms in Tyson’s Galleria, Bethesda Row or Georgetown.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.