New York-based menswear startup Untuckit has done a great job outfitting its growing number of physical stores with interesting books and pieces.
This old-school briefcase adorns their store in Boca Raton, Florida and lies under a photo of one of their designed-to-be-untucked shirts.
In the Washington, DC area, founders Aaron Sanandres and Chris Riccobono have opened stores in Bethesda, Maryland and Tysons Corner Virginia.
Discover Untuckit in Bethesda at the Montgomery Mall, 7101 Democracy Blvd, Space 2509, Bethesda, MD 20817, and in Tysons Corner at 1961 Chain Bridge Rd, Tysons Corner VA 22102.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 78 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover why these 17 innovative menswear brands are among my favorites.
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.