Washington, DC-based Hugh and Crye is having a warehouse sale.
Hugh and Crye is one of my top picks for the best dress shirts for men, thanks to an innovative fit system that gets off-the-rack closer to a custom fit.
The DC-based menswear startup often get returns or exchanges, which they then repackage. These garments are never worn but wind up in their warehouse.
They are offering these warehouse items to customers at a whopping 40% off with code WS40.
Note that these items are final sale and returns are not permitted.
As of now there is a good variety of styles and sizes so jump on the sale now.
You should connect via email or chat (at the bottom right of their website) if you’ve never tried them before so you can get your questions answered and find your for before you order these final sale items.
This sale ends Thursday, 1/9/2020 at 10:00PM Eastern time.
Photo courtesy of Hugh and Crye.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 52 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.