Washington, DC-based Hugh and Crye is having a warehouse sale.
Hugh and Crye is one of my top picks for the best dress shirts for men, thanks to an innovative fit system that gets off-the-rack closer to a custom fit.
The DC-based menswear startup often get returns or exchanges, which they then repackage. These garments are never worn but wind up in their warehouse.
They are offering these warehouse items to customers at a whopping 40% off with code WS40.
Note that these items are final sale and returns are not permitted.
As of now there is a good variety of styles and sizes so jump on the sale now.
You should connect via email or chat (at the bottom right of their website) if you’ve never tried them before so you can get your questions answered and find your for before you order these final sale items.
This sale ends Thursday, 1/9/2020 at 10:00PM Eastern time.
Photo courtesy of Hugh and Crye.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* Take 10% off your first order from Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.