Look inside The Tie Bar’s newest storefront featuring its signature affordable ties and socks as well as shirts, pants and other menswear accessories in Washington, DC.
Sandwiched into a storefront across from the longstanding Whole Foods in Logan Circle, the Tie Bar features Instagramable, color-coded wall displays of its $19 and $25 ties as well as lapel flowers, tie clips, socks and more.
The store, which opened in July 2018, is located at 1431 P Street and serves as the Chicago-based menswear startup’s sixth brick-and-mortar location.
It is the latest physical store for the company, which also maintains stores in Chicago, New York, Boston and Philly, and another sign of online-first menswear startups looking to develop a physical storefront to get in front of potential customers.
The DC store’s hours are Monday-Friday from 11 AM – 8 PM, Saturday from 11 AM – 8 PM and Sunday from 11 AM – 6 PM.
Visit The Tie Bar DC at 1431 P Street NW, Washington, DC 20005. Call them at telephone number 202.250.3738 or email [email protected]
Photo credits: Photos copyright Modern Fellows; taken with permission.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 41 innovative startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.