Look inside The Tie Bar’s newest storefront featuring its signature affordable ties and socks as well as shirts, pants and other menswear accessories in Washington, DC.
Sandwiched into a storefront across from the longstanding Whole Foods in Logan Circle, the Tie Bar features Instagramable, color-coded wall displays of its $19 and $25 ties as well as lapel flowers, tie clips, socks and more.
The store, which opened in July 2018, is located at 1431 P Street and serves as the Chicago-based menswear startup’s sixth brick-and-mortar location.
It is the latest physical store for the company, which also maintains stores in Chicago, New York, Boston and Philly, and another sign of online-first menswear startups looking to develop a physical storefront to get in front of potential customers.
The DC store’s hours are Monday-Friday from 11 AM – 8 PM, Saturday from 11 AM – 8 PM and Sunday from 11 AM – 6 PM.
Visit The Tie Bar DC at 1431 P Street NW, Washington, DC 20005. Call them at telephone number 202.250.3738 or email [email protected]
Photo credits: Photos copyright Modern Fellows; taken with permission.
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 26 innovative startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.