Discover and shop the best July 4 deals on men’s clothing on the internet in 2023.
July 4 is one of best times to find deep discounts on clothing for men as stores look to unload summer inventory and restock for the holidays.
List: Best Fourth of July Menswear Deals
- American Eagle takes 30% off everything during its July 4 sale.
- Asos, a fabulous alternative to SHEIN for crazy-cheap clothing, has up to 70% everything across its already affordable clothing for men during its July 4 sale.
- Banana Republic – Take up to 50% off sale styles for men during Banana Republic’s July 4th sale.
- Billy Reid – Take 30% off select styles and an extra 25% off sale items with EXTRA25 during Bill Reid’s excellent fourth of July sale.
- Blade and Blue takes 20% off during its July 4 sale. Blade and Blue is an interesting menswear boutique that offers mostly-made-in-America men’s clothing.
- Boden is having a Big Summer Sale with an extra 30% off for July 4. (While the British brand focuses on women it has a nice selection of men’s clothing too.)
- Brooks Brothers has 30% off almost everything during a great July 4th sale.
- Club Monaco offers 50% off sale styles for July 4th.
- Everlane has new summer markdowns with up to 60% off.
- Faherty is having a terrific July 4 sale on men’s clothing (and women’s and kid’s attire too). Faherty is one of my favorite destinations for heritage-quality clothing for men and women. See my review of Faherty’s clothing and interview with Co-Founder Alex Faherty for more.
- Frank and Oak’s summer solstice sale takes up to 30% off select styles of men’s clothing.
- Gap is having a Fourth of July event with up to 75% off markdowns for men.
- Gymshark takes up to 60% off its super-cheap activewear and gym clothes during its July 4 sale.
- Happy Socks offers up to 40% during its July 4 sale.
- J Crew is having a July 4 sale with 60% off styles using code FOURTH. Shop J. Crew’s men’s July 4 sale styles.
- Levi’s is having an end of season sale for July 4th.
- Mack Weldon takes 25% off select summer styles of shorts, polos, underwear and other performance basics.
- Ministry of Supply’s summer travel collection is 25% off. Get to know the workleisure brand that makes super-comfortable business casual attire via my interview with CEO Aman Advani.
- Mizzen and Main is having a July 4 sale. Take an extra 30% off sale items with code JULY4 from this choice for business casual workleisure.
- NAADAM is a stellar choice for sustainable cashmere sweaters for men. Take 25% off with code SUMMER25 during NAADAM’s 4th of July sale.
- Nordstrom – Shop Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale early, starting July 3, with a Nordstroms credit card. See why Nordstrom is one of the best online stores to shop for clothing.
- The Normal Brand takes up to 60% off summer styles for men.
- Old Navy has a summer rush sale in honor of July 4 with massive deals for men including $10 swim trunks.
- Olivers Apparel takes 25% off orders of $125 or more with code StarsAndStripes. Look to Olivers for wardrobe basics for men including sweatpants, tops and shorts made from technical performance fabrics.
- Pact is an awesome place to find organic cotton clothing for men and women. The company is having a summer sale with 20-40% off sitewide for July 4.
- PrAna is a great choice for sustainably-produced clothing for men and women and cuts 30% off select styles for July 4. PrAna is a nice alternative to lululemon for athleisure.
- Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom dress shirt tailors, is having a summer sale with up to 40% off shirts, blazers, socks and more.
- Tentree makes elevated organic and sustainably-produced basics for men. Take up to 50% off men’s clothing during Tentree’s July 4 sale.
- Taylor Stitch‘s summer sale takes up to 20% off select gear. Shop Taylor Stitch’s July 4 sale on men’s clothing.
- Tie Bar has a 4th of July sale with up to 50% off ties, button down shirts and more office clothing essentials for men.
- Todd Snyder has 50% off select styles plus use code SUMMER20 for an additional 20% off. Peak in Todd Snyder’s New York City Flagship store, and learn why I think the brand is an upgraded brand like J. Crew for men.
- Uniqlo has special July 4 discounts on summer essentials including under-$30 chinos for men.
- Untuckit offers $30 tees and henleys, $65 short-sleeve button downs and $50 short-sleeve polos with code FIREWORKS during its 4th of July sale on men’s clothing.
- Urban Outfitters takes an additional 50% off sale styles for men during their Fourth of July sale.
- Vuori is having an end of season sale off of its athleisure for men.
What July 4 Clothing Sales for Men Are Missing?
Have you taken advantage of any of these sales? Or will you wait for Labor Day sales or Black Friday-Cyber Monday discounts? Let me know if I missed a sale in the comments, and happy Fourth of July.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.