Ledbury is taking up to 80% off during its Digital Warehouse Sale. Get in on the sale while it lasts.
Richmond-based menswear startup Ledbury is having its first ever digital warehouse sale.
Through August 30, select items from across its collection are up to 80% off.
You can nab some of their stylish and often-colorful dress and casual button down shirts from Ledbury’s summer collection for as low as $49. They make a solid option for a new Zoom shirt (because you need a new Zoom shirt).
Select accessories are also marked down from $125 to $19-29, and prices on select polo shirts and shorts are slashed from $95 to $39.
You can also get phenomenal deals on real good-looking blazers.
In addition to the markdowns, Ledbury is taking 10% off $150, 20% off $250 and 30% off $250.
Just watch the return policy: The items appear to be “final sale.”
Ledbury is one of my favorite brands for men and one of my top options for dress shirts for guys. They’re an exemplar of the kind of direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands leading a revolution in men’s style and fashion. (They also serve as a modern, innovative alternative to Brooks Brothers for guys.)
In the Before Times, Ledbury would host physical warehouse sales from its shop in Georgetown. With the pandemic, they are switching over to an e-commerce only warehouse sale.
Paul Trible, Ledbury’s Co-Founder and CEO, told me in an interview about his journey during the COVID-19 pandemic that “if you really love a brand, its product and mission, and have the means to support them, please do.”
Ledbury has been buoyed by the support of loyal customers and super fans. Now’s a chance to support the brand and look forward to better times ahead while getting a great deal.
“The support of customers in this challenging time will have a bigger impact on a business than you can imagine,” Paul added.
Photo credit: All photos courtesy of Ledbury.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 78 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover why these 17 innovative menswear brands are among my favorites.
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.