Richmond-based menswear startup retailer Ledbury is launching a custom suiting program. To celebrate, their DC shop in Cady’s Alley in Georgetown is offering a slew of custom suiting and shirting specials.
Five custom shirts are $800, one custom suit and two shirts are $1,720, a custom tux and shirt is $1,560, and a custom sport coat and two custom casual shirts are $1,320.
See the flier, above and below, for more details. The flier indicates prices are good through November 30. Book an appointment online via Ledbury.com/custom-shirting.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.