Inspired by tomorrow’s debut of American Field in Boston and a recent article on the resurgence of the Made-in-America label in the Wall Street Journal, Modern Fellows today released an updated list of places to find American-made clothes, accessories and other essentials for professionals.
The evolving list reflects a number of American-focused manufacturers and retailers, from Hickey Freeman and Adrian Jules for suits to shirts by Ratio Clothing and Jack Robie to shoes, socks and accessories from Allen Edmunds to Zkano.
It includes several new companies who we have come to know since publishing last week’s interview with Mark Bollman of Ball and Buck. (After all, men should have healthy skin and classy journal.)
The full list of where to buy American-made clothing is available here.
Who is missing?
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.