Ari Horowitz, CEO of Sleek Life Design, is off to a good start on Kickstarter. His new sleek, metallic Vessel wallet has raised more than $10,000 — over half of its funding goal — already and prospects look bright.
Ari describes his innovation as a “sophisticated, innovative, luxury design that’s simple to use with a modern, sleek style.”
What makes it innovative? According to Ari, fast card access, a concealed compartment that protects valuables and prevents loss, and durability from a “smooth blasted finish that is hard anodized.”
The company has secured a manufacturer and is now looking to secure Kickstarter backing to get a manufacturing order in.
What do you think?
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.