Ari Horowitz, CEO of Sleek Life Design, is off to a good start on Kickstarter. His new sleek, metallic Vessel wallet has raised more than $10,000 — over half of its funding goal — already and prospects look bright.
Ari describes his innovation as a “sophisticated, innovative, luxury design that’s simple to use with a modern, sleek style.”
What makes it innovative? According to Ari, fast card access, a concealed compartment that protects valuables and prevents loss, and durability from a “smooth blasted finish that is hard anodized.”
The company has secured a manufacturer and is now looking to secure Kickstarter backing to get a manufacturing order in.
What do you think?
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 48 innovative startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.