Ari Horowitz, CEO of Sleek Life Design, is off to a good start on Kickstarter. His new sleek, metallic Vessel wallet has raised more than $10,000 — over half of its funding goal — already and prospects look bright.
Ari describes his innovation as a “sophisticated, innovative, luxury design that’s simple to use with a modern, sleek style.”
What makes it innovative? According to Ari, fast card access, a concealed compartment that protects valuables and prevents loss, and durability from a “smooth blasted finish that is hard anodized.”
The company has secured a manufacturer and is now looking to secure Kickstarter backing to get a manufacturing order in.
What do you think?
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 78 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover why these 17 innovative menswear brands are among my favorites.
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.