Ari Horowitz, CEO of Sleek Life Design, is off to a good start on Kickstarter. His new sleek, metallic Vessel wallet has raised more than $10,000 — over half of its funding goal — already and prospects look bright.
Ari describes his innovation as a “sophisticated, innovative, luxury design that’s simple to use with a modern, sleek style.”
What makes it innovative? According to Ari, fast card access, a concealed compartment that protects valuables and prevents loss, and durability from a “smooth blasted finish that is hard anodized.”
The company has secured a manufacturer and is now looking to secure Kickstarter backing to get a manufacturing order in.
What do you think?
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 26 innovative startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.