Explore Outerknown’s Semi-Annual Winter Sale, a rare opportunity to take up to 60% off their iconic blanket shirts and much more for women and men, and learn more about one of favorite laid-back brands of casual clothing.
In 2015, surfer Kelly Slater and John Moore founded Outerknown. The two focused on building an ethical and sustainable lifestyle brand, sourcing clothing made with fair labor and environmentally-sustainable practices.
When I think of Outerknown, I think of cozy pieces like their fantastic signature blanket shirt, which is one of the best examples of a stylish shirt jacket (or shacket) on the market. (I was the lucky recipient of one as a thoughtful Christmas gift.)
Outerknown’s laid back clothing also evokes a sense of nostalgia for me, making it an elevated substitute to a company like Urban Outfitters.
Stock up during Outerknown’s Semi-Annual Winter Sale
The thing is, Outerknown doesn’t have very many sales.
Outerknown starts the year with a Semi-Annual Winter Sale in February, which promises to be your last, best opportunity to snag up to 60% off their comfortable, sustainably-and-ethically-produced clothing until Outerknown’s Summer Sale in July.
They tend to have a warehouse sale in November, just before Thanksgiving, followed by great discounts during Black Friday Week.
Outerknown also had an end-of-the-year sale as well.
Take advantage of heavy discounts of up to 30-60% on a range of Outerknown’s prior season models.
Just watch the fine print and know that many of the discounts appear to be under “final sale” terms.
Highlights from Outerknown’s Sale for Men
Outerknown has a slew of great finds for men on sale:
- Signature Blanket Shirt for men at 30% off, and their even heftier Blanket Shirt Jacket is 60% off;
- Outerknown’s Driftwood Henley is 60% off. (Outerknown is one of my favorite places to find striped T-shirts for men).
- Paz corduroy pants for men are 50% off;
- The ridiculously comfy-looking sherpa-lined Blanket Jacket is 60% off;
- The cozy Paz Cord Trucker is 60% off;
- Apex Trunks By Kelly Slater are 30% off;
- The comfy Sur Sweatshirt in Henna is 35% off.
Highlights from Outerknown’s Sale for Women
Check out these highlights from Outerknown’s sale for women:
- Outerknown’s cozy Blanket Shirts for women are on sale, marked down by 30%;
- The Cloud Weave Shirt Jacket in Marine Optic Plaid is 35% off;
- Outerknown’s breezy, jumpsuit-like SEA Suit Shortall in Ventura Blue Stripe is 30% off;
- Their cute Juniper Dress is 60% off and available in a variety of colors and patterns;
- Outerknown’s Fillmore Boyfriend Jeans are marked down 35%;
- The Reimagine Cashmere Sweater is a cool 50% off;
- The Chromatic Puffer is 50% off.
List of Outerknown coupons, discounts and deals
Here are even more coupons and discounts from Outerknown:
- Get a 15% coupon off Outerknown when you sign up for emails.
- Shop Outerknown’s Sale section for incredible deals.
- Get Free Shipping on Outerknown orders of $125 or more.
Have you taken advantage of Outerknown’s sale or other coupons? What stood out to you? Share your thoughts in the comments
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.