Discover the latest coupons, deals and discounts from Outerknown, one of my favorite laid-back brands of casual clothing for men and women. Explore Outerknown’s summer sale, a rare opportunity to take up to 60% off their iconic blanket shirts and much more.
Outerknown is having their last, best sale until November. Take advantage of it.
In 2015, surfer Kelly Slater and John Moore founded Outerknown. The two focused on building an ethical and sustainable lifestyle brand, sourcing clothing made with fair labor and environmentally-sustainable practices.
(Originally, Outerknown began with a focus only on menswear, but today offers a robust lineup of stylish casual clothing for women.)
Outerknown’s laid back clothing also evokes a sense of nostalgia for me, making it an elevated substitute to a company like Urban Outfitters.
Stock up during Outerknown’s Summer Sale
The thing is, Outerknown doesn’t have very many sales. They tend to have a warehouse sale in November, just before Thanksgiving, followed by great discounts during Black Friday Week. Outerknown also had an end-of-the-year sale as well.
Outerknown starts the year with a Winter Sale in February, but Outerknown’s Summer Sale promises to be your last, best opportunity to snag up to 60% off their comfortable, sustainably-and-ethically-produced clothing until their pre-holiday November sales.
Take advantage of heavy discounts of up to 30-60% on a range of Outerknown’s prior season models.
Just watch the fine print and know that many of the discounts appear to be under “final sale” terms.
Highlights from Outerknown’s Sale
Try these items on sale to get you started:
- Signature Blanket Shirt for men at up to 60% off;
- Striped Rewind Recycled Tee at up to 60% off. (Outerknown is one of my favorite places to find striped T-shirts for men).
- Paz corduroy pants for men are 50% off;
- The ridiculously comfy-looking sherpa-lined Blanket Jacket is 60% off;
- For women, Outerknown has jumpsuits at up to 60% off, blouses and flannel tops at up to 55% off, and denim, pleated slacks and field pants at up to 55% off.
List of Outerknown coupons, discounts and deals
Here are even more coupons and discounts from Outerknown:
- Get a 15% coupon off Outerknown when you sign up for emails.
- Shop Outerknown’s Sale section for incredible deals.
- Get Free Shipping on Outerknown orders of $125 or more.
Have you taken advantage of Outerknown’s sale or other coupons? What stood out to you? Share your thoughts in the comments
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 106 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.