About Proper Cloth
Based out of New York, Proper Cloth provides fabulous made-to-measure shirting (and much more) online and via a Big Apple showroom. The company has expanded its offerings and is now an intriguing destination for online custom suiting.
I’ve enjoyed covering Proper Cloth over the years, and love the look, feel, fit and convenience of their on-demand, made-to-measure dress shirts for men.
Read my review to discover why “Proper Cloth’s photos pull you in, but the fabrics, customer service and enthusiasm and execution” should make you stick around.
The company makes it easy to perfect the fit, the fabrics are amazing, and their customer service guarantee is solid.
Coupon: 10% Off at Proper Cloth
Modern Fellows’ readers receive a discount of 10% off your first order via this link.
Read more: Proper Cloth Shirt Review
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* Take 10% off your first order from Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.