Huckberry, the excellent online department store for men, is having a sale. Get what you can while the getting’s good.
Rich Greiner and Andy Forch founded Huckberry in 2010. The menswear-focused retailer is like a curated online department store, highlighting an incredible selection of men’s clothing, accessories and home goods.
Huckberry markets several house brands, including Proof, Flint and Tinder and Wellen.
At the same time, Huckberry is a great online department store of sorts to get to know a variety of stylish menswear brands like Faherty, Astorflex, Onsen, Howler Brothers, Mystery Ranch, Olukai, On, The James Brand, Bill Reid, Bellroy, lululemon Finisterre, Free Fly Apparel, Foehn, Fourlaps, Houdini, Janji, lululemon, Marine Layer, Myles Apparel, Peregrine clothing, Relwen, Reigning Champ, Schott NYC sweaters, Taylor Stitch, Ten Thousand, Tracksmith and Vuori Clothing.
Huckberry Annual Winter Sale
Huckberry hosts a post-holiday winter sale annual in February. This year’s sale began the week of February 7.
Items tend to go fast with discounts of up to 50%.
Jump on discounts like:
- Up to 50% off outerwear for winter from brands like Flint and Tinder, Faherty, Howler Brothers, Proof and Relwen.
- Up to 50% off sweaters for men including crewnecks from Marine Layer, Seawool Fisherman’s sweaters from Wellen, cable cardigans from Wills, shawl collar sweaters from Fjallraven, and Fair Isle sweaters from Armor-Lux.
- Up to 50% off pants including joggers, jeans, corduroys and chinos from brands like Marine Layer and Proof.
- Deep discounts on footwear for men including canvas shoes from Obra, boat shoes from Astorflex, rugged boots from Rhodes Footwear, slippers from Shepherd of Sweden, and indoor and outdoor slippers from Greys.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.