Former Under Armor executives Henry Stafford, Steve Battista, and Matthew Maasdam, along with Chris Lust, founded Revtown in 2018. Headquartered in PIttsburgh, Pennsylvania, Revtown’s mission is to deliver “ridiculous quality and unbelievable fit for half the price.”
The secret to their supremely comfortable jeans is their proprietary Decade Denim fabric, a performance fabric that boasts four-way stretch.
Their specially-formulated denim is milled in Italy, and provides a flattering fit with the kind of athleisure comfort that approaches sweats.
Revtown offers free shipping and free returns. I’ve ordered (and kept) several pairs of Revtown Sharps (slim fit denim), and wound up ordering and returning a pair of their Automatic (relaxed) fit jeans.
Revtown Warehouse Sale
Revtown is having a rare sale. During their Warehouse sale, Revtown takes up to 30% off select styles, which is a great deal on top of already-reasonably priced jeans.
Revtown Warehouse Sale discounts for men:
- Select colors of Revtown’s slim-fit Sharp Jeans are $55.30, down from $79.
- Select colors of Revtown’s Taper Jeans are also $55.30, down from $79.
- Revtown’s lightweight jeans in Clean Rinse finish are $62.30, down from $89. (I have a pair of lightweight clean rinse jeans and love them — I wear them frequently.)
- Revtown is also discounting tops, including the Standard Crew t-shirt, the Airspun Pocket Tee shirt ($21; regularly $30), the Standard Polo Shirt ($28; regularly $40), and the Standard v-neck t-shirt ($21, regularly $30).
Revtown Warehouse Sale discounts for women:
- Select colors of Revtown’s Skinny Jeans for women are $55.30, down from $79.
- Select colors of Revtown’s High-Rise Skinny Jeans for women are also $55.30, down from $79.
- Revtown’s Classic limited-release Jeans in Shadow Black are also $55.30, down from $79.
- Revtown’s Saturday denim shorts are $34.30, down from $49.
Just be aware that all Warehouse Sale items are under customer-unfriendly “Final Sale” terms, which means no returns or exchanges. If you are not sure of your fit or think you may need to return your selection, I would avoid taking advantage of the sale.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.