Tie Bar and Miller High Life collaborate again on vintage-inspired, beer-themed accessories, just in time for the holidays.
After a massively successful partnership last year, Tie Bar and Miller High Life have teamed up again. This time around, the two brands collaborated on a limited-edition collection of cufflinks, ties, pocket squares, tie bars and other accessories to honor the 120th anniversary of Miller High Life.
A Tie Bar representative told me it’s “a celebration of timeless sophistication” and “a nod to the past and an embrace of the future” for both brands.
I love the Tie Bar generally — it’s one of my favorite places to buy stylish neckties and menswear accessories online and, in my opinion, an excellent example of an innovative apparel brand helping men dress sharp in the digital age.
My favortes out of the collection are a holiday-themed pocket square featuring a vintage MHL “Girld in the Moon” print and, for sheer innnovation and utility, a tie bar that also doubles as a functional bottle opener. (Genius!)
Photo credit: All photos courtesy of Tie Bar.
About JakeJake is an expert on men’s style and fashion based in Washington, DC. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs and innovative clothing and lifestyle brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. He has published hundreds of articles on style and apparel, and regularly interviews small business CEOs and startup founders about industry trends. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.