Head quickly to Todd Snyder’s 2022 online Black Friday sale, which makes his menswear line much more affordable with 30% off.
What is Todd Snyder’s Black Friday sale?
While my list of Black Friday deals on men’s clothing gets bigger every year, Todd Snyder’s annual sale continues to stand out. This year is no exception.
For 2022, Todd Snyder is offering 30% off sitewide with coupon code BLACKFRIDAY30.
At the same time, Todd Snyder has put hundreds of items on sale at up to 30% off. You can stack those savings together, resulting in massive savings and bringing this admittedly expensive men’s clothing option into reach. (Though keep in mind that Todd Snyder’s sale items are “final sale,” so there are no returns or exchanges on those.)
Keep reading for more about Snyder’s brand and 4 picks from the sale. Check out my ongoing list of on line men’s clothing sales for even more discounts and coupons.
Also check out this separate list of Black Friday sales on athleisure and workleisure clothing. And, it turns out that Black Friday discounts on prescription eyeglasses are pretty spectacular.
About Todd Snyder
Why call out Snyder specifically?
In my book, Todd Snyder is one of the most innovative menswear brands in America and a great example of a direct-to-consumer brand helping men dress sharp in the digital age.
It’s one of my favorite online stores for men’s clothing.
The Iowa-born entrepreneur and fashion designer used to work at J. Crew. To me, his menswear brand exemplifies what J. Crew might look like today had it specialized in higher-end clothing to last rather than affordability and scale.
I love wandering around Snyder’s flagship store in New York City’s Madison Square.
Picks from the Todd Snyder Black Friday 2020 sale
- Todd Snyder makes a variety of good looking striped shirts. Their “Issued By Japanese Nautical Striped Long Sleeve Tee Long Sleeve Terry Stripe Crew In Navy is just $103.60 on sale. Snyder serves as an upgraded alternative to J. Crew for shorts, tees, chinos and more.
- Their Portuguese Cotton Linen Workshirt is just $65.80, down from $248.
- Todd Snyder plus Champion Sun-Faded Utility Cargo Sweatpants are only $58.80, down from an original retail price of $168.
- Retro-inspired Converse Chucks, already on sale, are just $48 with the Black Friday code, down from $95.
Have you bought anything from the Todd Snyder Black Friday Sale?
Let me know in the comments.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.