Head quickly to Todd Snyder’s 2020 online Black Friday sale, which makes his menswear line much more affordable.
What is Todd Snyder’s Black Friday sale?
While my list of Black Friday deals on men’s clothing gets bigger every year, Todd Snyder’s annual sale continues to stand out. This year is no exception.
For 2020, Todd Snyder is offering the following deal: Save 20% on $200, 25% on $300 and 30% on $500 with code BLACKFRIDAYSALE.
At the same time, Todd Snyder has put over 500 items on sale at up to 30% off. You can stack those savings together, resulting in massive savings and bringing this admittedly expensive men’s clothing option into reach.
Keep reading for more about Snyder’s brand and 4 picks from the sale. Check out my ongoing list of on line men’s clothing sales for even more discounts and coupons.
Also check out my separate list of Black Friday sales from innovative women’s clothing brands. And, it turns out that Black Friday discounts on prescription eyeglasses are pretty spectacular.
About Todd Snyder
Why call out Snyder specifically?
It’s one of my favorite online stores for men’s clothing.
The Iowa-born entrepreneur and fashion designer used to work at J. Crew. To me, his menswear brand exemplifies what J. Crew might look like today had it specialized in higher-end clothing to last rather than affordability and scale.
I love wandering around Snyder’s flagship store in New York City’s Madison Square.
Picks from the Todd Snyder Black Friday 2020 sale
- Todd Snyder makes a variety of good looking striped shirts. Their Long Sleeve Terry Stripe Crew In Navy is just $63, down from a regular price of $168.
- 9″ Cotton Linen Oxford Surplus Shorts are $51.75, down from $98. Snyder serves as an upgraded alternative to J. Crew for shorts, tees, chinos and more.
- Todd Snyder’s Sutton Corduroy Trouser, which is a good option for men’s cord pants, is $119.25, down from $159.
- The 40mm Timex + Todd Snyder Mod Watch, which is an innovative option for a watch with Arabic numerals, is $81.75, down from $138.
Have you bought anything from the Todd Snyder Black Friday Sale?
Let me know in the comments.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 106 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.