Take advantage of a major discount on prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses from Warby Parker before it expires.
Warby Parker isn’t known for deep or frequent discounting.
But, for the past several months, Warby Parker has quietly offered a hefty 15% off discount via its Add A Pair And Save promotion.
Here’s the deal: Add any two pairs of glasses from Warby Parker to your cart, and a discount of 15% will be taken off automatically in your cart.
The best part is that the savings will be applied to all prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses, including to frame upgrades to things like progressive lenses and prescription blue-light-filtering lenses.
Get in on this offer while the getting is good:
This Warby Parker discount is set to expire on January 31.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.