Nab frames for just a buck when you spend $24 on lenses during Zenni Optical’s limited time flash sale.
About Zenni Optical
Founders Tibor Láczay and Julia Zhen started Zenni Optical out of a garage in Marin County, California in 2003 and became one of the first e-commerce brands to begin selling prescription glasses online. They bought their own factory in China and were laser-focused on selling affordable, functional prescription eyewear.
Zenni has become one of my favorite places to buy cheap precription glasses online. The U.S.-based retailer makes for an affordable alternative to Warby Parker and sells attractive, inexpensive prescription sunglasses too.
Shop Zenni’s Flash Sale
From September 18 through September 24, Zenni is offering frames for just $1 when you spend $24 on lenses.
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Get $25 off your first experience with Wantable, an amazing online personal styling option for men and women.
* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.