Who we are
This site is operated by Modern Fellows L.L.C.
Modern Fellows will never share your email address or other personal information without your consent.
Like many other Web sites, Modern Fellows makes use of log files. The information inside the log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track clicks throughout the site, and gather demographic information.
Sharing non-personal information with third parties
Cookies, web beacons and tailored content
For more information about the information that is collected and used by third parties, and your ability to opt-out of their collection and use of this information, please follow the links in or adjacent to the sponsored content or advertising displayed on this website.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may seek to do so through your individual browser options.
Online Behavioral Advertising
MF may utilize tracking cookies and/or “pixels” from third party vendors, for example including Facebook, Google and Pinterest, to gain customer insights and/or track conversions. Currently, Modern Fellows maintains relationships with Facebook, Google, and Pinterest:
- MF utilizes Facebook Pixel, is a conversion tracking pixel that provides more detailed customer insights.
- Read more about the Facebook Pixel on Facebook’s website.
- MF displays advertising through Google AdSense.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- MF utilizes Pinterest Tag, is a conversion tracking pixel that provides more detailed customer insights.
- Read more about the Pinterest Tag on Pinterest’s website.
- Users can opt out of online behavioral advertising through individual Pinterest personalization settings, the AdChoices website optout.aboutads.info.
Age of Consent
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.