Entrepreneurs Andres Nino and Nicholas Hurtado founded direct-to-consumer menswear shoe startup Beckett Simonon in 2012. The company has a unique business model that focuses on providing luxury dress shoes, boots and leather sneakers for less.
Read Modern Fellows’ review of Beckett Simonon shoes and find out why we think their shoes are worth the wait.
Also check out Modern Fellows’ guide to where to buy the coolest looking and most comfortable dress shoes online.
Other cool stuff:* The Essential List: These 26 innovative startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.