Modern Fellows is excited to be featured alongside fellow freelancers Matt from Executiveinsweatpants.com, Robert of Money Nomad and Emily from Groomed LA on an infographic from underwear startup Tommy John on Staying “comfortable, cool and collected.”
Tom Patterson founded Tommy John underwear in 2008 in San Diego, California as a side gig while selling medical devices at hospitals by day. Fast forward about a decade and Tommy John underwear — now headquartered in New York– is sold in major retailers like Nordstrom and a major player in men’s undergarments.
At $30 and up, their underwear and undershirts aren’t cheap, but Patterson has found a market among men who are increasingly paying attention to details, all the way down to their underwear.
Their infographic features tips from Modern Fellows, Groomed LA and Executive in Sweatpants on how to stay comfortable on the job. Check out the image below for more details:
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* For comfortable Athleisure clothing for women and men, try these 25 alternatives to lululemon.
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 125 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Upgrade your business casual wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover the best places to buy colorful socks online.