Modern Fellows is excited to be featured alongside fellow freelancers Matt from Executiveinsweatpants.com, Robert of Money Nomad and Emily from Groomed LA on an infographic from underwear startup Tommy John on Staying “comfortable, cool and collected.”
Tom Patterson founded Tommy John underwear in 2008 in San Diego, California as a side gig while selling medical devices at hospitals by day. Fast forward about a decade and Tommy John underwear — now headquartered in New York– is sold in major retailers like Nordstrom and a major player in men’s undergarments.
At $30 and up, their underwear and undershirts aren’t cheap, but Patterson has found a market among men who are increasingly paying attention to details, all the way down to their underwear.
Their infographic features tips from Modern Fellows, Groomed LA and Executive in Sweatpants on how to stay comfortable on the job. Check out the image below for more details:
Other cool stuff:* Discover more than 30 thoughtful gift ideas for men from unique shirts to colorful socks
* Shop Modern Fellows' list of recommended menswear brands.
* Search 12 Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Modern Dad for Fathers' Day, Christmas or his birthday
* Browse our list of essential men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy men's socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers
* Find Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* Explore 10 options for amazing chinos from these menswear startup alternatives to Brooks Brothers.
* Get $25 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of our favorite online custom tailors.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of our favorite online custom shirtmakers.