Modern Fellows is excited to be featured alongside fellow freelancers Matt from Executiveinsweatpants.com, Robert of Money Nomad and Emily from Groomed LA on an infographic from underwear startup Tommy John on Staying “comfortable, cool and collected.”
Tom Patterson founded Tommy John underwear in 2008 in San Diego, California as a side gig while selling medical devices at hospitals by day. Fast forward about a decade and Tommy John underwear — now headquartered in New York– is sold in major retailers like Nordstrom and a major player in men’s undergarments.
At $30 and up, their underwear and undershirts aren’t cheap, but Patterson has found a market among men who are increasingly paying attention to details, all the way down to their underwear.
Their infographic features tips from Modern Fellows, Groomed LA and Executive in Sweatpants on how to stay comfortable on the job. Check out the image below for more details:
About JakeJake is passionate about exploring entrepreneurs' global journeys. He founded Modern Fellows in 2012 to get to know the entrepreneurs behind the innovative brands helping men dress sharp in the digital age. Jake has written about entrepreneurship, international business and/or fashion for outlets including Business Week, Forbes, Inc., Details Style Syndicate and Primer Magazine, and has provided analysis on international business for BBC Radio, NBC News, CNN and Time Magazine.
Other cool stuff:* Upgrade your work-from-home wardrobe with comfortable yet professional-looking workleisure clothing made from stretchy performance fabrics.
* Try these impressive digital native brands for your next Zoom shirt. (Because you need a new Zoom shirt.)
* Find 21 Alternatives to Warby Parker that also let you try on prescription eyeglasses at home.
* The Essential List: These 78 innovative menswear startup brands will transform your wardrobe
* Get $50 off your first suit at Black Lapel, one of my favorite online custom tailors.
* Discover why these 17 innovative menswear brands are among my favorites.
* Browse my favorite men's style books.
* Discover the best places to buy unique and colorful socks online.
* Check out these gorgeous, affordable watches with numbers.
* Score $20 off your first shirt at Proper Cloth, one of my favorite online custom shirtmakers.